Sunday, August 8, 2010

Here Comes the Sun ..... do doot dodo

I was afraid this shoot wasnt going to happen yesterday when i woke up. It was so gloomy outside. I love overcast days... theyre perfect for pictures but it was a bit much yesterday. And about two hours before the shoot it started to pour. But just before 5 o clock came there was the sun and it was perfect picture taking weather.
This family of seven was so much fun yesterday and so was the location. I couldnt wait to come home and play with some pictures. I had fun editing and playing with different editing styles. I hope you guys enjoy a sneek peek. It was great to finally meet you "E" and your wonderful family.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. These are all so cute! I love the old trucks in these! Where did you do the shoot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is nice to have access to your beautiful photos.
    I invite you to visit the following address:

    http://likusiosdienos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete