Monday, February 15, 2010

Wedded Bliss!!

This Couple was so much fun!! Laid back and just went with whatever. I had a blast doing thier wedding pictures, just as much fun as i had doig thier engagement pics back in October. Congrats Kyle and Cortney!! You are such a cute couple and I know you will have a very happy and fun life together. Thanks for taking a chance and giving me the oppurtunity to take your wedding pictures!! This is just a very small sneek peek but i hope you like them!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL pictures!!! LOVE THEM!!! way to go:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are nice becca! I particularly love the third one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my gosh... these shots are adorable! and amazing :)
    Got me thinking back on our special day :)
    You really have a great talent!
    ~Shelley Smith
    houseofsmiths.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete