Sunday, August 2, 2009

Drum Roll Please.......

........................And the winner is................................
Kacie!!!
Email me Kacie and we'll talk... Congrats!!!
Anyone who didnt win but would still like a session
I will be giving a 15% discount to you. Just leave me
another comment or email me. Or If you want to try
again come visit my booth at the Sweet Corn Festival
and put your name in to win a session. And If you want
two MORE entries for my sweet corn festival drawing,
Post about my Booth and Drawing on your blog and leave
me a comment telling me you did. Thank you Everyone
for your wonderful comments. Thanks -Becca

1 comment:

  1. This is SO exciting! I just got back from camping and that was the NEATEST surprise EVER!! I will email you and thank you SOOO much. I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete